Preparing for Treatment
As you prepare for treatment, here are some things you might want to do:
- Have directions and parking information on hand for yourself and anyone who might be accompanying you to The Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center.
- Check with your insurance company to review your coverage and benefits.
- Familiarize yourself with the Leever Center’s billing, insurance and payment policies.
- To learn more about your diagnosis and treatment, consult your doctor, refer to our Care & Services section and see our list of additional resources.
- Review your beliefs and desires related to your care with your doctor, trusted family members, and anyone who will be involved in your care.
- If you have questions or need to arrange any special service, please call us at 203-575-5511.
More information on preparing for radiation therapy treatment.
More information on preparing for chemotherapy.