The Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center has revised its COVID-19 guidelines for patients as follows:
- All in-person support groups and community events are on hold.
- Masks are REQUIRED, even for those who have been partially or fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Visitors are not allowed to attend appointments with patients at this time. Exceptions may be made only at the discretion of provider(s).
- Anyone who has a fever or respiratory symptoms should not come into the building—please call your provider.
- When in the building, all staff and patients should follow social distancing guidelines by staying at least six feet away from other people.
- All patients must wear a face mask to any appointment or visit to the Center.
- Children are not allowed in the facility except at the discretion of the provider
Cleaning & Sanitizing:
- We have removed items that might be handled by multiple people, including newspapers and magazines, and we have closed the library.
- We conduct a thorough cleaning each evening and periodically throughout the day.
- When entering the Leever Cancer Center, we ask that you wash your hands thoroughly after entering the building, and utilize the hand sanitizer stations and bottles located throughout the building.
We continue to carefully monitor the ongoing situation regarding the coronavirus and will be updating the guidelines and information as needed.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Radiation Therapy at (203) 575-5555, PETCT department at (203) 575-5501, the Smilow office at (203) 755-6311, or the Trinity Oncology Center office at (203) 709-6560.