The strength and generosity of the community that surrounds us warm our hearts. We’re grateful to everyone who gives of their time, talent, and financial resources to support the important mission of the Leever Cancer Center, including:
- The Hope Gallery Tattoo in New Haven, who raised funds for a very generous donation at a local event.
- Our school-age friends who raised funds during “Wear Pink!” and “Pink Out” dress-down day in support of breast cancer awareness at the following schools: Enlightenment School, Driggs Elementary, Maloney Magnet, and Wallace Middle School, all in Waterbury; and Region 15’s Pomperaug High School.
- A Cut Above Hair Salon in Watertown, whose two-year anniversary celebration included a raffle to benefit Leever.
- The Pretty-in-Pink Zumbathon.
- Our very generous supporters at Thomaston Savings Bank.
- The gracious and generous people at the First Congregational Church, Waterbury.
- Jay Crawford, Andre Capaldo, WATR, and American Legion Post 195 of Watertown, who put together an extraordinary evening of rocking to the oldies for the Leever Cancer Center Survivorship Fund, and of course, to all those who came out for this fantastic night.