The Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center wishes to express its appreciation to our neighbors and friends...
Thank you to Maryann and Richard Jackson for crocheted items and chemo caps in memory of their brother-in-law, Andy Guerrieri.
Special thanks to the Women’s Golf Association of East Mountain for their wonderful Breast Cancer Awareness Tournament donation.
Many thanks to the W. F. Kaynor Tech Students and to Woodbury Middle School for their generous donations.
Our sincere gratitude goes to Mr. Edward F. DiTota, family and friends for honoring the HLRCC staff with a donation designated “The Staff Recognition Fund.” Your continuing support is always appreciated.
Our strength is our people! Heartfelt appreciation to the HLRCC staff who contributed so generously to the holiday collection this year.
We are most grateful for the following donations from our caring community:
- Hats donated by Rose Tichy, Alissa Henderson, and the North Purchase Happy Hookers
- Valentine’s Day cards for patients from The Joy Squad at Judson School, Watertown in memory of LeRoy Cote, Jr.
- Gift cards for patients from the Brave at Heart Support Group
- Shawls from The KnitWits, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church Knitting Ministry Waterbury, and Falls Avenue Senior Center
- Cards donated by the Interact Club at Pomperaug High School
- Handmade ornaments from St. John of the Cross Women’s Group
- Crocheted items from Roni Sorrentino and Mary Ann Barone
- Blessing bags for patients undergoing chemotherapy from the third grade at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Academy
- Comfort pillows and port protectors from the Farmington Women’s Club Busy Bee Committee