The Genetics of Breast Cancer: What You Need to Know
The Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center
Please join us to learn first-hand about:
- Breast care - past, present and future
- How genetics can help determine your risk for getting cancer
- What questions do I need to ask my family?
This FREE event is a unique opportunity for patients, their families and community members to learn more about breast cancer from area experts. There will be time for Q & A.
- Scott H. Kurtzman, MD FACS, Chairman of Surgery | Program Director General Surgery Residency, Waterbury Hospital
- Yvonne Ruddy-Stein, APRN, Polokoff Breast Care
5:30 PM - 6:00 PM: Check-in & Light Dinner
6:00 - 7:00 PM: Presentation / Discussion