Consuelito Medrano, MD
Trinity Health of New England Oncology Center 203-709-6560 | fax: 203-591-3074
Medical Oncology & Hematology
Board of Certification
- Diplomate, Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- MD Degree : New York Medical College
- Undergraduate : Brown University
- Residency : Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Fellowship : National Capital Consortium
Hematology and Medical Oncology
Dr. Medrano is a board-certified hematologist-oncologist, and is a graduate of New York Medical College and Brown University. She has served our nation as an active duty Naval medical officer for 11 years, finishing with the rank of Lieutenant Commander. She completed her internal medicine residency at the Naval Medical Center San Diego and her hematology-oncology fellowship with the National Capital Consortium in Bethesda, MD, before working at the Portsmouth Naval Medical Center in Virginia, and then for a private practice in Long Island, NY.
A native Spanish speaker, Dr. Medrano is enthusiastic about serving new and existing patients from Greater Waterbury and surrounding communities.