WATR Interview with Dr. Joseph Ravalese
WATR Radio 1320 AM
Our own Dr. Joseph Ravalese will be a guest on WATR Radio (1320 AM) on Tuesday, September 17th at 8:30 AM as part of Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. Dr. Ravalese will be joined by AM radio host Tom Chute along with patient and WATR employee Bob for a conversation regarding prostate cancer.
Talking points for this radio discussion include:
- The importance of prostate cancer screening
- How often should a PSA be taken
- What are the warning signs to be watched for
- What PSA number sets off warning signs
- What to do after diagnosis
Other Awareness Month Events:
Register for our FREE prostate cancer screening event on September 25th.