The Patient Representative is a front office reception position that provides administrative support to the Radiation Oncology and PETCT departments at HLRCC. This position is a high visibility customer service position that involves assisting patients, families, and visitors to HLRCC in a professional and caring manner.
The Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center is a unique community-oriented cancer care center offering prevention, detection, treatment and survivorship services to patients throughout the Greater Waterbury area. Our dynamic team of professionals fosters a patient and family-centered approach to care and we take pride in the trusted partnerships we build with our patients and the greater community.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Collecting pertinent patient information
- Facilitating timely workflow within the department
- Providing logistical and secretarial support to the department/work group staff
- Managing departmental information and data in an efficient and accurate manner.
- High school diploma
- Associates' degree preferred
- Experience in a healthcare setting
- Interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Familiarity and ability to working in computer systems and electronic medical record systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Online applications only, to apply for this position, please use this link: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/1634/The-Harold-Leever-Regional-Cancer-Center-Inc
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.